Wednesday, March 4, 2015

31 Days Straight Art Day 4: March 4, 2015 & WIP Wednesdays

Hello again,

Today is one of those days where I can't find anything. I have loads of notions that "suddenly disappeared" when I need it most. Of course, right? Of course...

Anyway, despite all that, I have finished the bonnet that I was working on. It is modeled on Fifi my Unoa Zero Latea. :)



Front view



Side view

I am probably going to add more embellishments to it to add some depth to the bonnet. I like the bonnet the way it is but it can have more elements to make it sweeter and cuter. Unfortunately none of this fits Fifi's character. She is merely posing. I will have to work on her character later.

Now I understand why custom clothing is so expensive. I am no longer annoyed at looking at the price tags of things. In fact, I am having the opposite problem. I am looking at clothes and wondering: how come it is not MORE expensive? Then you remember where the clothing is being made these days and by whom and then think: oh that is why... It is a sad situation.

No comments: