Tuesday, March 17, 2015

31 Days Straight Art Day 16: March 16, 2015

Hello everyone!

So it is Monday once again. Whew! Another week ahead!

I spent the day more on taking photos. Photography is art too right?



So... today I chased down the mailman for this package. It is my new Unoa Elder Ange in fairy skin! She is absolutely adorable! The bad part about her is that her big chest has a huge crack on her chest :'( With friends I am sure she can be fixed.



For now she gets to get the small chest piece.



... and here is almost 10 years of collecting at work. This is my Unoa girl collection. I have one of each body type designed by Mr. Araki Gentaro here displayed. It started out with my Unoa sist and then worked its way to the rest of the collection, the last one being my Unoa Elder Ange. I am very happy about my display here. Even though they are all screaming at me to make stuff for them I will get there one day at a time.

I really should get to bed now. It is late and I think I am getting sick :(

No comments: