Saturday, March 21, 2015

31 Day Straight Art Day 20: March 20, 2015

Hello everyone!

I posted the last post I made on one of my doll groups on Facebook to show that you shouldn't be afraid to repair your dolls. I got some interesting responses, all positive. Thank you! :)

Unfortunately I caught the husband's cold, so I spent more time dressing my Ange instead of things that I have laying around. She remind me how come I have Betty Candy. These are all my Unoa Sist's clothes I made over the years. I designed everything BUT the Mio top.



Ange wearing a Korean style/70s inspired dress



Ange wearing a Mio top and a pair of pinstripe jeans I designed.



Ange wearing a sweater dress



Ange wearing a sweatshirt dress with real working zippers

After this exercise this girl is telling me that I need to design her something white, pink, and lacy. I told her, "I need to finish my big girls' clothes first. Sorry. You will have to wait for your turn."

No comments: