Monday, February 24, 2014

Dolly Introduction #2: Darline (Unoa Sist)

Hello everyone and Happy New Year of the Horse!

I am surprised I have not posted anything here yet, partly because my computer is on its last legs and it is not really helping me do anything but play music. I am working furiously behind Betty Candy though, so there is that. I am hoping to have a real release soon. I will let you know when that happens.

Without further ado, I wanna introduce you to my sewing buddy Darline!

You might have seen her around, but I never did a real introduction of her until now. I feel bad because she is always there for me. Darline is my sewing companion. Ever since she arrived in 2006 she sat next to me, watching me work. Wherever there is a work setup Darline will be there.



Darline is very expressive. She has all 5 faceplates done by my friend Liz. Here are 3 of them:



Everyone will see lots of Darline soon, as she and my other girls will model the latest clothing that I have made.

No comments: