Monday, January 14, 2013

The basic button up shirt

Hello everyone!

Sewing is limited this week because oh man I worked 6 days last week, and none of it was fun. It was in fact kind of sucky. Then I found another pile of UFOs during the week and here is one of them finished (at least in the machine):



Ahhh the classic long sleeved button up shirt. Everyone has at least 1. They can be very fancy, full of tucks and pleats and flares and fitted, short or long, long sleeved or short sleeved, and so forth. I guess I am just trying to get the hang of sewing these unfinished shirts so that I can see what they look like when they are done. When they are fully finished they will have these cute little buttons on them and close with snaps. Squee they will be so cute!



They can also make good pj shirts, like Betty demonstrates here. With different types of fabrics and a lot of play button up shirts will become a staple in any dolly's closet! I will have to play with Unoa size first.

In the meantime, I will go rest my head. My head is killing me the past few weeks, after Christmas really. I got food poisoning/stomach flu and then the sinus headaches came and came and no relief in sight. I already made an appointment with my doctors so they can see what is going on, but for now ugh. I just want this to end already!

No comments: