Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clothing Inspiration links

Hello everyone!

As I head towards another week of work I figured that I should share some of the clothing people's links that I am inspired by.

A lot of the Japanese people that appears in Dolly Dolly and Dollybird have websites, but since they are in Japanese it is kind of hard to find unless you can read Japanese. I am reading through my stack of Dolly Dolly/Dollybird magazines to find them and started a list for you all so you can enjoy it too. They are available on the side bar.

I also found a bunch of other people that I admire through Den of Angels. I will continue to add the links as I see them. There are many talented people out there.

So keep an eye out on them. There are lots and they are fun to look at, even if you don't understand the language. There is always Google Translate.

No comments: